Monday 12 July 2010

best type of toddler bed for a little boy ?

What is the best type of toddler bed for a?
little boy who is 20 months, tosses and turns a lot, and is taller.

I was looking at the firetruck bed by Step 2. Is that a good one?

Thomas the Tank looked cute also but the sides didn't go real high up and I'm afraid he'll roll out.


Thomas the Tank or thomas the train toddler bed maybe ???


======


possible answer ....


Oh gosh, I'm not much on toddler beds. I'd be afraid that the paint on Thomas toddler bed has lead in it because of all the nasty products China has been making and we are buying. I'd get him a twin bed, if that is what eventually will be in his room, and get some rails to put on it.

===


but ..


is it true ??? any idea ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails